Wednesday, October 7, 2009

#84...love MOO

I am quite fond of the print company MOO. They print a nice variety of cards using sustainable papers, and their website is easy to navigate. They originated in London, but recently set up shop stateside, in Rhode Island. There is even a Flickr group with inspiring design ideas to get you thinking about creating a set of your own MOO cards. I love that I can make two-sided cards using my own photos for a reasonable price. Here are three of my MOO print projects.

moo mini cards that advertise my ETSY shop, using select hand painted designs

moo postcards made as rehearsal dinner invites,
using a photo that I drew on with a silver sharpie, and then scanned to upload
moo business cards for my home staging and interior design ventures,
using photos of rooms that I decorated
I clipped the rounded corners on the business cards myself using a corner clipper found at a local craft supply store
the business cards and mini cards both came in cute storage boxes
I added one of my fabric logos to the business card box to personalize my card holder

2 comments:

melifaif said...

Yes, I received a lovely card and thought it was so savvy!

Vanessa said...

Christi these are fabulous!!!