Friday, June 24, 2011

#354...candy hearts say it all

I'm headed to North Carolina this weekend for a party to celebrate the recent nuptials of my cousin Lindsay. She and her husband Eli got married in Vegas. I found this fun candy heart art photo from CAPow on etsy, and thought it perfect for the newlyweds. They are kind of eclectic, so I hope they'll like it.
I think the candy heart map art idea is really clever. In addition to the many "hometown heart" photos listed in the shop, CAPow accepts custom orders, allowing you to choose your candy heart saying and geographic location.
(m & k...saw this one and thought of you!)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

We obviously love it! Thank you!

Lindsay said...

The word verification that I had to type in for that last comment was 'elopsie'. How appropriate :)

K said...

Awh, that is too cute!