Wednesday, October 9, 2013

#375...creating a concrete jungle

Ever since we did the pottery cabana and had these concrete pavers and edging made for the back portion of our yard, I have become concrete addicted. In preparation for the upcoming home tour, we needed to do something about our badly crumbling back slate patio, and we opted for concrete. Here are some before pics of the slate patio. (My Dad and I laid this slate a decade ago)



I got inspired by these pictures of wood and concrete exterior landscapes that I pulled from Pinterest and Dwell magazine.






This week our patio got re-done, and I am excited to style it and cross it off the to-do list.











2 comments:

sol said...

Wow!! This is exciting!

Anonymous said...

Construction is soooo messy, yet the end result made it all worthwhile. Your dogs are very sweet!!